Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I took a lot of pictures.

This is the slightly smaller pond to the east of the first pond. It's cool because is has a series of big rock levels that you can walk across, which creates sort of a Greek theatre effect. I think it may be a structure for a manmade waterfall in the summer. We'll see. There are also a bunch of rock paths all around that side of the pond.





There are these little trams that take people around. I haven't tried to figure out if you have to pay for it yet. I imagine there's a nominal fee, since most of the park is free. I also haven't tried to figure out how to get on one. I'm not sure if there are stops, or if you just flag them down.


This is the big clock a bit down the road from the second pond. The symbol in the middle is a dragon with what I think is a Korean piece of fruit in its mouth. This is the symbol of Ulsan.


This plaque is across from the clock, but I don't know what it says. I just like that dragons.

1 comment:

Man said...

Good story and nice pictures.