Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Long Hike

Beyond the monument was a road that I hadn't walked on yet, so I decided to go up there to see if there was anything interesting. I found some nice footroads and started up one. There were dozens of people walking around. It's kind of surprising to see so many people actually exercising and enjoying nature. Then after I was really awed by that whole experience, I happened upon one of the ridiculous aspects of Korean culture.

The trail I was on veered off into a little circle with a bunch of gym equipment. So halfway through your nice walk through the woods, you can hop on a stationary bicycle. Wow.






There was a guy using this thing while I was taking pictures of the other equipment. Haha. Later, I saw some weight lifting gear--benches and stuff, but my battery was running out, so no pics. You know what that stuff looks like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. That's totally a super long hike.

Alier said...

Only compared to some.